Day 6- Five things you’re proud of.
1. my ability to turn it around and re-center myself if i’m having a shitty day or experience
2. winning spelling bees (the class one in fifth grade, the school one in eighth grade, and fifth place in the county)
3. being in the game during overtime my senior year when my field hockey team won against wilde lake
4. my fashion sense and fashion knowledge
5. being a part of my family :)
Day 5- Six ways you appreciate yourself.
2. Eating healthy.
3. Going to church.
4. Going to camp.
5. Not discounting what people say when they compliment me.
6. Making a point to note when I look/feel/am awesome :)
Day 4- Seven things you know a lot about.
2. How to get good grades.
3. PR, now
4. The internet.
5. Field hockey (how to play it, anyway)
6. Fantasy football :)
Day 3- Eight reasons to love you.
1. I have a ridiculous sense of humor that will hopefully make you laugh at me even if you’re not laughing at my jokes.
2. I can be a total girly-girl, but I can definitely hang with the boys.
3. I can laugh at myself. And do. Often.
4. I tend to tell it how it is, if I think it’s appropriate to the situation.
5. I’m a great friend. I’ll always be there for you.
6. I’m excellent in the sack. ;)
7. If you love me, usually I’ll love you. And tell you. Often.
8. I try my hardest to spread the love to others, and I love to get it right back :)