Diane Kruger is my #wcw.. She is so gorgeous. And has an accent.
Halle-leuh! *snaps finger sassily*
All of this.
I don’t understand the stress on being “politically correct” when some people don’t like saying “Happy Holidays. I also don’t understand the anger some people feel when they’re told or the wrong holiday. I say “holidays” myself and I’m a Christian and I don’t expect people to say “Merry Christmas” to me. Hell, I’d find it really cool if someone said “Happy Hannukah” or “Joyous Kwanzaa” to me actually.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States